Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dragonvale hack tool


Dragonvale hack tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to become my buddy and comment on this video on whatever you want and that i will buy it for you thank youAlso if u need to jailbreak your ipod here could be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the only way this works is in case you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i could carry on your account and purchase the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont have a jailbroken ipod anymore but when u want a tutorial about how to perform this or how to get friends who have a very jailbroken devices to perform this for you personally please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize for your inconvenience with the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I ought to buy itNope you wont pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I apply it two times or moreYes you can run it several timesDoes it work on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer so it creates bothREVIEWSJust between you together with me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no longer spending money on this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it was an iPhone game which have not been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hack tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment